Invisalign is a great alternative to traditional braces
- They are custom made
- Can be removed before meals
- Doesn’t come with any type of metal wiring
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a modern solution to the problems of traditional braces. Traditional braces assist in teeth straightening. Using metal bonds all the teeth are bound with a metal wire for proper alignment. The treatment does take a while, but at the end, all your teeth would properly be aligned. However, the problems with traditional braces are many and Invisalign bypasses these problems to align your teeth for you to have that perfect smile that you have been missing. Contact Mainwest Dental for a Affordable Invisalign in Hamilton.
Why Invisalign are Better than Traditional braces?
Now, traditional braces have always been the go-to treatment for teeth alignment. All teeth are bound by metal brackets with metal wiring and it generally did the job with good results. However, the disadvantages are many. The metal wiring doesn’t let you remove the braces, which means you can only remove after the treatment is completed. These type of braces use pressure to align your teeth which lead to jaw pain and headaches as well. Not to mention, since you cannot remove these braces while having food, sometimes food particles may get stuck in-between the wiring or the metal brackets, and they can be really hard to remove. With Invisalign, you won’t have to worry about any of these problems. You can remove them before having food which gives them a major advantage over their counterparts. Invisalign are always better than Traditional Braces
Features of Invisalign
- Invisalign braces are made-to-measure. They are made after a digital copy of your teeth are made so they can fit snugly around your teeth
- Invisalign are clear and transparent, making them virtually invisible. No one would even notice that you are wearing braces
- These aligner trays are very
comfortable to wear and are removable
The first Free consultation For Invisalign
- During you first free consultation, Dr Tavakol will talk to you about all aspects and answer all your questions
- Based on the digital print
the aligner trays are made and on your second consultation the aligners will be fitted around your teeth. The overall process is very quick and painless which make the treatment ideal for an individual with
The Results For Invisalign
- Depending on your oral health, you may notice results within 6-8 weeks after which you should visit your dentist again for a fresh set of braces. For best results, it is advisable that you should wear your Invisalign aligners at least 20-22 hours a day. You should also remove them before you have a meal.
- If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to resolve them. We are well- established dental clinic with many years of experience in this industry. We will always go the extra mile so you can have that perfect smile that you deserve.
How do you take care of your Invisalign Aligners?
It’s very easy to keep your Invisalign aligner tray in good condition.
First, you should clean your aligners before you wear them. You can use a soft bristled brush and toothpaste to clean both the inside and the outside of the braces.
Don’t use your molar to fit in the aligners around your teeth. If you do so, they may get damaged.
Rinse the aligners with warm water before fitting them again after have had food.
Always store your aligners in a case to prevent damage or loss. If you are about to use a new set of aligners, clean them first and use them for at least 12 hours.
Tips for Invisalign
Even Dental Invisalign treatment done in Hamilton has to be taken care. You will have to wear them for minimum of 20-22 hours a day and keep them clean at all times. Not to mention, you can’t have food while wearing them as food can discolor Dental Invisalign trays. Removing your Invisalign aligners every time you want to eat something can become annoying. However, these problems are very minor when compare to the disadvantages of traditional braces.
If you are worried that our Invisalign Cost(teeth alignment treatments) will make you break the bank, you can stop now. Not only our Invisalign Treatment but all our dental treatments are competitively priced. We always offer a customer-centric service with a focus on delivering a high standard of work. Call us now to book a consultation.(905)522-2101